dilluns, 14 de maig del 2018

MY LAST SUMMER

This summer was very funny. In July I stayed at home, in Banyoles, but, in August I went to
Roses with my family to our holidays house. There I met some friends.

In July, when I was in Banyoles, I did lots of thinks. I played tennis with frinds, I went to the pool with my cousins or friends, sometimes I stayed at home and I made a thousand pieces puzzle. In the weekends I went to Roses. There I met my friends and we went to the beach and to the mountain.

August is my favorite month. I went to Roses with my family and I stayed there 4 weeks. My friends stayed there 4 weeks too and my cousins stayed 1 week. We did lots of diferents things. In the moorning, we went to the beach. There, we played football and we done courses. In the afternoon we played basketball, and sometimes we went to the mountain. The nights were the best. We wet the neighbors with water guns, and then, we went to swamps where rare people live.

It was a fantastic summer!

Resultado de imagen de summer


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada